OB Angels- saving the world, one animal at a time.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

PICTURES YAY!

Dana:
I got the camera. it is mineeee. it belongs to me. I lub it.
okay, pics now.
the clubhouse, post-splatter paint:
and a close-up:
Andy Warhol ain't got nothin' on us.
Next:

the merchandise.
watermelon rock. I did this one!
Lizard rock and peace rock. Of course, there are a lot more, but it is too boring to upload them all.
Rearview-mirror hangers. Sierra and I made these. There are more, again, but I don't feel like uploading them all.
Capsters. these things are SO versatile, I might just like, die. you can do ANYTHING-- ANYTHING-- with these.

more-- these have items. but you can't really see them.

Okay, I think that's all. but there will definitely be more tomorrow, because we are having a meeting then.
bye, stay tuned for meeting update!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home