OB Angels- saving the world, one animal at a time.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Travel Meeting II: Bay

Dana:
we went to the bay... somewhere... I'm not sure where. but we went down to the rocks and put our feet in the water. it was fun. also, we found a crutch!

fun stuff. Here is Woster... he was too ugly for the internet. kidding, he is just not allowed to have his face on the internet... I think I said that already. He looks like he's going for a portrait sitting... :/ Us, except me, cuz I took the picture. yeah. Woster is covering his face.

Silly Woster.

Ben wasn't there... here's Sara.

it's a pretty good pic of her.

And Sierra... going "FOOOM" Sierra: oh, I look stupid... I look stupid.

and now... the best part... HOBIE! WHO IS A BOAT! AN ESPECIALLY PRETTY ONE!

so, yeah.

stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2009 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Sierra said...

See...see that picture of Hobie?? I took it. Dana was telling me not to fall. Then I said 'whatever'.

 
At February 27, 2020 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Bill said...

Awesome kids!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home